Social Media Internship Program 2018: Now Taking Applicants
Milkbar Digital is now taking applicants for its Social Media Internship Program for 2018!
Who are we looking for?
We’re on the hunt for someone currently studying at University that lives and breathes social media. It isn’t a thing you do, it’s a way of life. You’re all about meme-culture, social / digital trends, know who’s who in the social space and probably have a blog.
What will your responsibilities be?
• Assisting with content calendar creation
• Assisting with blogger outreach and community management
• Assisting at photoshoots
• Creating graphics
• A bit of admin here and there
Why should you apply at Milkbar digital?
You’ll learn the ropes of social and key skills for your future employment, but definitely also have fun along the way. No day at Milkbar is the same, so you’ll learn a range of different skills. Don’t want to just take our word for it? Check out one of our previous interns experiences here. Oh and if we had to tell you about Milkbar in three words, we’d say ‘strong food culture’.
Other key details:
This is an unpaid internship, with flexible hours and days.
Where are we located?
To apply for a spot in our internship program, please send the following to Katina – [email protected]
• Your cover letter and resume
• Your availability – What months are you available in 2018 and how many days a week?
• Tell us about your University course and how it connects with this internship.
• What are you looking to get out of this internship?
Due to the high number of applicants, we will only be in touch with successful candidates.